Thursday, April 1, 2010

Post the Third

Happily, both of the schools I applied to accepted me. I'll be getting my Masters degree in Philosophy from San Francisco State.

Right now, I'm just trying to keep my motivation up during my final quarter at my current school. My school is on the quarter system, and goes year-round, with approximately week-long breaks in-between quarters. I'll be graduating in June, and won't start grad school until August. This means I get a summer vacation again!

I'm taking some great classes right now: Moral Values, Mysticism, Philosophy of Law, Modern Logic, and (a G.E. class) Women and Literature (which I don't mind, since I'm a former English major).

I'm trying to decide where I want to focus my efforts during grad school. At the moment, my main interests are in Ethics, History of Philosophy, and Philosophy of Religion. I just hope I manage to figure it out once I get there!

No comments: